For AUDE Regional groups go to: http://regions
AUDE Sustainability Group: http://www.aude.ac.uk/about/groups/aude_sustainabilitygroup
AUDE Training Group: http://www.aude.ac.uk/professional-development/trainingrepsgroup
For Higher Education Estates Association Forum (HEEAF) go to: http://www.aude.ac.uk/info-centre/heeaf
Higher Education Senior Managers Forum (HESMF) see below.
The Higher Education Senior Managers Forum (HESMF)
The Higher Education Senior Managers Forum was established as a means for the main representative professional groups in the sector to collaborate effectively in areas where there are issues of shared interest. The Forum, which follows an initiative taken by AHUA, consists of the following:
- The Association of Heads of University Administration (AHUA)
- Academic Registrars Council (ARC)
- Association of University Administrators ( AUA)
- Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE)
- British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG)
- Universities Human Resources (UHR)
They represent the five core business areas in higher education institutions throughout the UK:
- general management
- academic administration
The main purposes of the Forum are to:
- be pro-active in identifying strategic issues and developing policy
- provide a clear route and more effective process for consultation
- develop the means to ensure a more effective and representative voice
- enable UUK to engage with the diverse needs and priorities of the sector
- exchange information and ideas and provide a valuable resource of knowledge and expertise for the sector.
The Forum meets twice a year and supports its business through virtual communications. Representatives from Universities UK and GuildHE are invited to Forum meetings.
The key specialist associations and stakeholders in the sector will be kept informed of the work of the Forum and consulted about any issues of shared interest which may arise.