AUDE Sustainability Group
AUDE has a sub-group working on sustainability and reporting to the Executive committee.
The remit of the group is:
- To provide the AUDE Executive committee with informed advice on the sustainability agenda, including training.
- To develop work programmes on the AUDE Executive committee's instructions
- To work with other sustainability groups in the sector to inform the AUDE Executive committee of initiatives and existing and impending legislation
- To put forward proposals of work to AUDE Executive in a formal way, using prescribed process
- To share good practice and provide information to AUDE members
- To provide a link with Funding Councils, Universities UK, GuildHE, EAUC and AUE on sustainability matters.
This group is currently chaired by Roger Bond (UEA).
Main meeting dates for the group are listed on this web site under the events tab.
Contact: mailto: R.Bond@uea.ac.uk
Please note this is an internal AUDE group for members and invitees.
Outputs from a meeting about the RICS Ska Rating scheme held Feb 2013 which S-Lab helped to organise on behalf of the AUDE Sustainability Group, at:
EAUC briefing to AUDE, May 2013 - see below (members only access, please log in to view).
Update from Rob Bristow, May 2013 - see below (members only access, please log in to view).