Savills – A Trusted Partner in Education
Founded in 1855 in the UK, Savills is one of the world’s leading multi-sector global property advisers, with an international network of more than 34,000 professionals and over 600 offices. We have 23 multi-service hubs across the UK, which gives us a powerful platform from which we deliver a best in class service for our clients.
At Savills we take great pride in our education work. With more than 25 years of experience in the sector, it is a priority for our business. We have dedicated sector specialists working on and adding value to some of the UK’s most complex and high profile education projects.
We are a trusted partner, bringing an innovative approach to real estate, a strong client focus and commitment to our people and training to deliver a professional and personable service.
How Savills adds value
COMPLETE SERVICE: We provide the full spectrum of real estate services, helping you to add value, improve efficiencies, maximise function and unlock delivery.
INNOVATION: We understand the wider considerations driving your estate aspirations. We then apply our commercial expertise to help you challenge the norm with innovative, flexible solutions.
LOCAL: Unrivalled geographical coverage across the UK. We understand your local market, allowing us to give you informed and insightful advice on your estate options.
About Savills Education
Savills Education brings together experienced sector specialists from across all aspects of our business, to facilitate knowledge sharing, establish best practice and ultimately provide optimal solutions to our higher education clients. We consider a wider understanding of the dynamics of the higher education sector to be crucial in providing robust advice in relation to:
- Operational estates
- Student accommodation portfolios
- Commercial opportunities, including science/innovation parks
- Land/property investments
- Surplus assets
We can provide comprehensive property advice across the entire development cycle, from formulating estate strategies, implementing projects and commencing operations, to optimising the efficiencies of an institution’s operational estate and renewal/redevelopment, including maximising value on surplus assets.
With our experience, commercial astuteness and culture of collaboration, we are ideally placed to advise on all estate matters, and to challenge where appropriate, in order to provide well-rounded guidance and identify future-proof solutions.
Our expertise includes:
- Estate strategies, master planning and project delivery
- Planning consultancy services, including infrastructure and heritage
- Development land/property consultancy and agency
- Valuation of all asset classes
- Student accommodation consultancy and agency
- Project management and building consultancy
- Science/innovation park business planning, delivery and agency
- Funding and investment structures and partnering
- Land and property management services
- Economic assessments and business planning
- Energy consultancy
- Retail and leisure
Savills Education collaborates seamlessly with experts from all market sectors across the business, and is underpinned and supported by our industry-leading research team.
Savills also manages the award-winning Charities Property Fund.
Key contact details:
To find out more about how Savills Education can assist you, please do get in touch with one of the central team:
- David Savage, Specialist HE Consultant, email@example.com; +44 (0) 7484 735 022; +44 (0) 121 634 8473
- Amy Harper, Associate and Savills Education Co-Ordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0) 7807 999 706; +44 (0) 121 634 8428
- David Williams, Executive Director, email@example.com; +44 (0) 7879 402 559; +44 (0) 207 409 8709
- Rhys Dumbleton, Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0) 7487 564 364; +44 (0) 20 7409 9965
Savills website >